Determinations provided to lenders as part of the underwriting of a loan are based on Flood Insurance Rate Maps. Depending on the age of the map, that risk may not be as accurate as it could be. Even digital flood maps are limited to the accuracy of the data provided to make them. A Flood Risk Assessment is an on-site evaluation of the existing elevations of the structure and grade compared to the flood elevation. A determination is also provided if the structure will qualify for a LOMC (Letter of Map Change) to remove the insurance mandate.
- Field Inspection Included
- Review Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM)
- Evaluate structures eligibility for Letter of Map Change
- Flood Insurance Premium Rating Review
- Analyze Mitigation options